Saturday, April 24, 2010

NFL: TIM TEBOW

Tim Tebow Arrives In Denver, Ready To Prove His Value To Bronco Fan's

1 Day After The Broncos Picked Gator Star QB Tim Tebow, He Has A Message For You Denver Fan's:

 "I'm going to give my heart and soul to this organization."

The Southpaw Shotgun QB Helped Florida Win 2 NCAA Titles Now The Surprise #25 Pick Of The Denver Broncos. A Heisman Trophy Winner Now In The NFL, 2 Huge Question's Remain; A) Throwing Motion & B) Florida's Offense. Tebow's Jersey # Will Be 15, Now Available Due To The Broncos trading Pro Bowl WR Brandon Marshall To Miami.
 


It Might Be A Minute Before We Knows If Tebow Was A Good Or Bad Pick.
Broncos Have Kyle Orton & Brady Quinn.
Tebow Will Likely Be On The Sidelines This Year Other Than Calling Plays On The Field.
 
 
"I love a challenge & I love when somebody tells me that I can't because it just pushes me that much more, My dream when I was 6 was to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. When I played Pop Warner football as a kid, we won the championship every year except 1, but when I was a freshman in high school, the coach put me at nose tackle. I was terrible. I wanted to be the quarterback. I've always had to prove myself, When I went to college, there were coaches who didn't think I could do it. Now there are people who don't think I can play quarterback in the pros. I wouldn't have it any other way. This is exactly how it should be. I want to have that edge. It's self-motivating. Since I was little, I've had a saying on my bedroom wall back home, 'Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.' I will work hard to fulfill my dream. I'm going to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. Being in Denver with the Broncos is so cool. It's awesome. This is where I want to be. I will be back next Thursday. I expect to be the lowest man in the locker room, but I hope to earn the respect of the players & the fans, God bless you." -TEBOW
-J.GEIDEMAN 2010'

No comments: